Hands is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store in their city delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world.
As Global Operations Latam, you will be leading a team of country operations manager to provide enough supply of couriers in our cities in Latam. The couriers, glovers for us, are a key player in glovo’s marketplace and you will need to ensure the long-term sustainability of the fleet as well as its daily performance.
- Be part of the Latam Operations Team that will improve all operational metrics (Delivery times, efficiency, happiness, etc.)
- Lead global projects to improve operational KPIs world wide: Analisis, priorisation, implementation and impact tracking
- Coordinate tech solutions with our engineer team
- Understand, deep-dive and have under control the supply status of all the cities
- Standardize processes among cities
- 3+ years of experience in high demanding positions (operations, consulting, investment banking, etc.). Experience in on-demand delivery is a plus
- Analytical skills are a must. Knowledge in SQL
- Results oriented, autonomous and efficient
- Leadership – you can motivate your teammates. You’re great at making tough decisions in a sea of ambiguity and keeping everyone on track
- Degree in Engineering, Economics or similar
- Good English
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture
- Free Glovo Credits