As a Head of Fraud and Payments Gateways, you will be a key member of the accounting, financial and administration team. You will work directly with the head of the department and our finance team.
- Perform research and root-cause analysis of fraudulent activity on the card book and retail side in order to mitigate losses.
- Identify fraud detection rules which need to be implemented as well as optimize existing ones, undertake fraud prevention rule writing via Authorisation Parameters, striking a balance between mitigating fraud losses and impact on the customer.
- Mitigate high exposure to fraud, identify and evaluate the impact of organized criminal activity against the credit card book and the retail side across all businesses
- Design fraud prevention strategies which target high-risk activity based on the latest fraud trends, taking proactive action to implement fraud detection and prevention rules to mitigate any future loss to the Businesses.
- Interrogate all fraud case management information, ensuring the integrity of all data input to the Fraud Case Management System and produce accurate and timely MI reports for distribution to Senior Management, Regional Office, and businesses.
- Create and manage financial teams.
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Availability to start as soon as possible
- Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
- Proactive and autonomous person
- Highly motivated in the world of start-ups and new technologies
- Excellent English
- Spanish would be a plus
- Competitive salary negotiable based on experience
- Free Glovo credits and Glovo team events
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture, and grow from the bottom-up inside the team