Glovo is a marketplace that contains the shops, markets, restaurants and the most fashionable places of each city, making the delivery of their products in less than 40 minutes. We launched in March 2015 and now we operate in 7 countries with 5 different languages. Our goal is to conquer as many countries and cities as possible: the sky is the limit!
One of the most important parts of the platform are the riders, Glovers for us. They are one of the supply legs of the marketplace. Working in the Supply Comms department, you must make sure to keep Glover’s satisfaction always high. This means focusing on projects, reports and actions that help to improve global Glovers’ retention.
- Work closely with local teams from Europe and Latam.
- Help in the design and create all global communications to Glovers.
- Facilitate the implementation of platforms used to acquire Glovers. As well as with CRM processes.
- Update and master the Help Center web for Glovers.
- Support the improvement of tools the global Customer Service team uses to communicate with Glovers.
- Define acquisition, retention and reactivation projects for Glovers with HQ.
- Work in between speed and quality. Work smart.
- Currently studying degree in business or economics.
- Comfortable dealing with high growth and complex business challenges.
- Proactivate, analytic and objective-focus oriented.
- Excel and MS Office knowledge is a must.
- HTML and Adobe Photoshop knowledge is a plus.
- Past experiences in communications is a plus.
- Team-playing and problem-solving skills.
- Be smart and organized.
- Proficient in English and Spanish.
- Paid Internship.
- Free Glovo credits.
- Responsibility and huge professional growth from day 1.
- International, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture.
- The opportunity to change the world. Seriously.