Glovo is a start-up based in Barcelona that operates in more than four countries and is transforming the way consumers access local products, allowing anyone to obtain almost any product delivered in less than 60 minutes through a technological platform. Glovo has just landed in Latin America so, we are looking for an Analyst Lawyer to the Legal department in Argentina, always reporting to our headquarters in Barcelona.
- Support attorneys in a legal office.
- Investigate the facts of cases and ensure that all relevant information is considered.
- Identify appropriate laws, judicial decisions, legal articles, and other materials for assigned cases.
- Compile, analyze, and organize information.
- Prepare written reports and presentations.
- Prepare legal arguments for lawsuits or legal claims.
- Draft pleadings and motions.
- Secure affidavits.
- Organize and track files and documents and make them available and easily accessible to legal team.
- Draft contracts, terms and conditions and legal documents.
- Search legal literature.
- Registration of Patents, Brands, Intellectual property.
- Insurance contracts.
- Updates job knowledge
Skills and Qualifications:
- Reporting Skills
- Research Skills
- Legal Administration Skills
- Attention to Detail
What we offer:
- Free Glovo credits
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture