You will be a key representative on the Glovo Sales team, tasked with signing up local stores and corporate customers around the city. Glovo is a hyperlocal marketplace featuring the most trendy places in each city, and delivers their products in less than 45 mins.
The Sales team is directly responsible for partnering with both local stores and with big bigger brands to display them in the Glovo platform. You will work directly with other Sales.
- Identify the most trendy establishments in your city in categories such as restaurants, snacks, fashion, cosmetics, electronics, florists,…
- Be aware of new trends and cool places in your city
- Be responsible for the entire sales process with new partners to source and negotiate the best products in your city to deliver to our customers
- Meet monthly and quarterly objectives defined by the company
- Daily report with the tasks executed (calls and visits)
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Sales
- Always be aware of, and be passionate about, the coolest places, events and products in your city. Having a deep knowledge of your city lifestyle trends is essential.
- Proactive, organised, and obsessed with detail and accuracy.
- Know how to negotiate your way into a super deal
- Have excellent communication skills. Detail oriented, strong grammar and writing skills
- Socially active. Have good relationships in your city and have an ability to empathise with new people you meet.
- Self-starter who is able to work in a highly demanding environment.
- Computer literate; good knowledge of Google Docs and MS Office.
- Preferably with experience in a high-growth digital startup business.
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Marketing or Public Relations is a plus
- Competitive salary negotiable based on experience
- Attractive bonus compensation plan
- Free Glovo credits
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture.