At Glovo we are constantly looking for talented and passionate engineers to join the team in our Barcelona office.
You are someone who loves working in a high-paced startup environment. You enjoy tackling different problems and take pride in delivering thought-through, well designed, flexible and easy to use solutions. You work well with other top-level engineers and value constructive feedback that helps you grow as a professional. You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty with a platform or technology that you don’t know, and are always eager to learn something new.
- Join our Growth team, on a mission of constantly improving the product
- Develop software using modern engineering approaches and agile principles
- Own your deliverables from start to finish
- Participate in the team’s life and contribute to decision-making
- Studying Computer Science or Computer Engineering (grad or undergrad)
- Good English skills
- Experience with VueJS / React / Angular
- Can design something beautiful in CSS (a house, or a card)
- Basic knowledge about API design
- Knowledge of OOP and software architecture
- Strong will to adhere to best practices in OO development and a need to leave well-structured code in your tracks
- You must be a EU citizen or already have a valid residency permit that allows you to do an internship in Spain.
- Full-time, paid internship
- Unlimited Glovos (zero delivery fee on your Glovo orders)
- A selection of fresh fruits and snacks
- Gym membership discounts
- Weekly team lunches
- Back to School Fridays (it’s all about learning and sharing knowledge)
- Team building activities
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture