Are you looking for a career where you can innovate, learn and GROW? If that’s your case, Glovo is your place. Glovo is amongst the highest growing startups in the world and expanding very fast.
You will be a key member in the sales operations team, working hand-by-hand with Global Sales Ops and Head of Sales of each different market in your region. At Glovo, it is in our DNA to do more with less and your job will be to optimize the sales department across all European markets.
Glovo is a hyperlocal marketplace featuring the trendiest places in each city, and delivers their products in less than 45 mins. The Sales team is directly responsible for partnering with both local stores and with big bigger brands to display them in the Glovo platform.
- Lead high priority initiatives including (but not limited to) org structure, market segmentation, territory optimization and sales incentive design
- Analyze the performance of each team member identifying improvement opportunities
- Keep a close eye on each of the city’s P&L to take action
- Perform all specific analysis on partner performance
- Be aware of new trends and cool places in your city
- Be responsible for the entire sales process with new partners to source and negotiate the best products in your city to deliver to our customers
- Minimum 2 years working cross-functionally with sales, sales finance, sales compensation, or sales leadership.
- Always be aware of, and be passionate about, the coolest places, events and products in your city. Having a deep knowledge of your city lifestyle trends is essential
- Proactive, organised, and obsessed with detail and accuracy
- Experience with Salesforce reporting and dashboards; ability to develop analysis based on CRM data in a scalable manner. You geek out in understanding the sales funnel and you read up on sales operations best practices.
- Experience with SQL, Salesforce, and BI tools (e.g, Tableau or Looker)
- Have excellent communication skills. Detail oriented, strong grammar and writing skills
- Self-starter who is able to work in a highly demanding environment.
- Preferably with experience in a high-growth digital startup business
- Competitive salary negotiable based on experience
- Attractive bonus compensation plan
- Free Glovo credits
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture